Children exposed to lead based paint are at risk of becoming lead poisoned. This disease can affect a children developing body. The Brain, kidney and nervous can be seriously hurt.

Peeling and chipping lead based paint and dust should be cleaned. Wet wiping with paper towels and general household cleaning is recommended. Do not use your household vacuum cleaner ; this will only send fine dust into the air and contaminate the rest of the home.

Why Choose Us?

  • Residential & Commercial Inspections
  • Licensed & Insured Inspectors
  • State-of-the-Art Technology
  • Available 7 Days a Week
  • Specialize in Conversions of Mills into Residential Units